PlanetPlush, LLC – Terms of Service
By commissioning me, PlanetPlush, LLC, for a prototype plush or pattern design (hereby known as the Work) you are agreeing to my Terms of Service as stated below.
- I reserve the right to decline a commission without any reason or explanation.
- You, the Client, must be 18 years of age or older to commission me for a plush and/or pattern design.
- Payment must be made in full unless otherwise agreed upon. Accepted payment methods are PayPal or Check.
- Payment must be made prior to the Work.
- No returns are accepted.
- If for some unforeseen circumstance I am unable to complete the Work, you, the Client, will receive a refund of either the partial or full amount paid as agreed upon.
- No refunds will be given upon completion of the Work. No exceptions.
- If I have not started on the Work, and you wish to cancel, you will be given a full refund minus PayPal or other transaction fees.
- I reserve the right to charge accordingly for any alterations or changes requested of the Work. This includes the construction and/or design of a new prototype plush or pattern, additional embroidery, changes to embroidery, and changes to the plush. Any changes agreed to must be paid in full at an additional cost specified by me.
- All orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail as my default method of shipping. You, the Client, are responsible for any additional fees such as insurance, express, and import taxes.
- I am not responsible for any damage to the plush due to shipping and handling.
- I am not responsible for lost items due to shipping and handling. I will not issue a refund due to loss of items as the Work has been completed.
- If you, the Client, desire additional shipping features such as insurance, express, etc., you must contact me prior to shipping. Otherwise, the default method of USPS Priority Mail will be used as the shipping method.